Woah Sharks Woah Sharks

What kind of degenerate scoundrel was your teacher? who would hate this?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

My teacher put up with a lot of stupid shit by me I wouldn't blame him https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/670817

Videogames Taught Me English Videogames Taught Me English

To learn how to read as a kid, I had to watch tv with the captions on. In terms of gaming I had to explain in simple terms to my cousin of the various enemies in games. I'd say stuff like "thats a mini boss" and "thats the general" or "Big boss" in arcade shooters to let him know that we have to use cover and fight tactically with what resources we had and that they had only certain weak spots. In a way, I had to work with gamers who didn't speak the same language as quickly as possible.

olbengc responds:

Sometimes its shocking when you realize someone doesnt understand something you have always taken for granted.

Quick question: did you used to play videogames before you knew how to read?

i ask because since i didnt speak english it didnt matter much if i knew how to read or not, and maybe the fact that you couldnt read the text of the game made you go through a experience similar to mine

I Was Raised By TV I Was Raised By TV

I watched the late night stuff when I was a kid. Sci Fi was showing some violent anime. Vampire Hunter D, Battle Angel Alita, Last Unicorn. Those shows were adventurous and deep, compelling. Made me view entertainment differently. Then of course, late night stash on Comedy Central. That opened up Redd Foxx and Richard Pryor for me. That exposed things like observational comedy, cultural, American, that shit was unfiltered, uncut, dirty and raw. It showed that people really were themselves and talked like that.

olbengc responds:

Thanks for the comment

i love Vampire Hunter D, but have never seen Angel Alita or The Last Unicorn, would you recommend them?

Happy Halloween Happy Halloween

Dat was neat. 3 stars

AnimabombTv responds:

Lol thanks a bunch! I'll take em XD

Patient Session Video Recordings - John Doe Patient Session Video Recordings - John Doe

Disturbing.

Pmation:"Ant Misbehavin'" Pmation:"Ant Misbehavin'"

Thats awesome. I like the "anticipation"in his eye as he is about to stomp em. The ants punked his ass. 5 stars

Malaika Princess Ancient : Chinue VS GIANT Malaika Princess Ancient : Chinue VS GIANT

Holy crap...that was something else. 5 stars

airman4 responds:

Thanks a lot for the 5 !!!!

Two Card Trick Two Card Trick

splendid! 5 stars

Super Conflict Maker Super Conflict Maker

Wicked shit. 4 stars

Shark Pirate's Haunted Marina Safety Queue Shark Pirate's Haunted Marina Safety Queue

That was entertaining. 4 stars