Woah Sharks Woah Sharks

What kind of degenerate scoundrel was your teacher? who would hate this?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

My teacher put up with a lot of stupid shit by me I wouldn't blame him

Videogames Taught Me English Videogames Taught Me English

To learn how to read as a kid, I had to watch tv with the captions on. In terms of gaming I had to explain in simple terms to my cousin of the various enemies in games. I'd say stuff like "thats a mini boss" and "thats the general" or "Big boss" in arcade shooters to let him know that we have to use cover and fight tactically with what resources we had and that they had only certain weak spots. In a way, I had to work with gamers who didn't speak the same language as quickly as possible.

olbengc responds:

Sometimes its shocking when you realize someone doesnt understand something you have always taken for granted.

Quick question: did you used to play videogames before you knew how to read?

i ask because since i didnt speak english it didnt matter much if i knew how to read or not, and maybe the fact that you couldnt read the text of the game made you go through a experience similar to mine

I Was Raised By TV I Was Raised By TV

I watched the late night stuff when I was a kid. Sci Fi was showing some violent anime. Vampire Hunter D, Battle Angel Alita, Last Unicorn. Those shows were adventurous and deep, compelling. Made me view entertainment differently. Then of course, late night stash on Comedy Central. That opened up Redd Foxx and Richard Pryor for me. That exposed things like observational comedy, cultural, American, that shit was unfiltered, uncut, dirty and raw. It showed that people really were themselves and talked like that.

olbengc responds:

Thanks for the comment

i love Vampire Hunter D, but have never seen Angel Alita or The Last Unicorn, would you recommend them?

Smash The Ants Smash The Ants

A decent game to kill time.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Fuck. I feel like that for 5 years now. Its almost impossible to concentrate on your craft when you have so much to worry about. And the energy to maintain. In this feels as tho you have a lot less then when you started.

deathink responds:

There is a lot of feels in this game.

Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II

Incredible work.

://[chat _iz_dead].sad ://[chat _iz_dead].sad

SukiWukiDookie responds:

Painless Incision Painless Incision

I listen to this in a loop. All those strings and chords at its height describe the series of emotions I am going through. So much doubt and confusion clouding the mind, the though you accept it. As though anger. To grudgingly do routine as this is in you. I don't know what I am talking about. 5 stars.

A Goofy Movie Retrospect - Old Man Orange Podcast 317 A Goofy Movie Retrospect - Old Man Orange Podcast 317

LOL, those voices, those impressions. Keep it comin you crazy bastards "trim". 5 stars

oldmanorange responds:

Ha ha. Thanks a bunch for all the love and we'll keep the funny coming.

The Wheels in The Sky (in Color) The Wheels in The Sky (in Color)

Holy Shit! its an actual angel as described in the books!. 5 stars

Krysawyr responds:

Thanks! I tried my best to be true to them!

Froz n Chains Froz n Chains

Splendid! 5 stars. I don't know what category of art it is. Not exactly Art nouveau. Glamour maybe? Fuckit! its in the category of Wonderful!

BONESofBURIED responds:

That's something I don't often think about; the category. Thanks for continuing to check out my art bro.

Blonde Robots Blonde Robots