Pmation:"Ant Misbehavin'" Pmation:"Ant Misbehavin'"

Thats awesome. I like the "anticipation"in his eye as he is about to stomp em. The ants punked his ass. 5 stars

Malaika Princess Ancient : Chinue VS GIANT Malaika Princess Ancient : Chinue VS GIANT

Holy crap...that was something else. 5 stars

airman4 responds:

Thanks a lot for the 5 !!!!

Two Card Trick Two Card Trick

splendid! 5 stars

Smash The Ants Smash The Ants

A decent game to kill time.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

Fuck. I feel like that for 5 years now. Its almost impossible to concentrate on your craft when you have so much to worry about. And the energy to maintain. In this journey...it feels as tho you have a lot less then when you started.

deathink responds:

There is a lot of feels in this game.

Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II Super Newgrounds Hyper Fighter II

Incredible work.

Painless Incision Painless Incision

I listen to this in a loop. All those strings and chords at its height describe the series of emotions I am going through. So much doubt and confusion clouding the mind, the crescendo...as though you accept it. As though anger. To grudgingly do routine as this is in you. I don't know what I am talking about. 5 stars.

A Goofy Movie Retrospect - Old Man Orange Podcast 317 A Goofy Movie Retrospect - Old Man Orange Podcast 317

LOL, those voices, those impressions. Keep it comin you crazy bastards "trim". 5 stars

oldmanorange responds:

Ha ha. Thanks a bunch for all the love and we'll keep the funny coming.

Opposing Force Pt. 2 Opposing Force Pt. 2

I vote 5

Until Next Time Until Next Time

Holy shit! your Back! 5 stars

Internet IRL- MebMD Internet IRL- MebMD

Yup...that is WebMD for ya. 3 stars

Rage and Impotence Rage and Impotence

Oh my god. Thats me. The frustration. To be incomplete. To be hallow. The incredible shame. Its like the dark version of "The Birth of Venus" by Sandro Botticelli. This painting makes it feel like...sleepless. 5 stars